Red Carpet Studios - Anything Goes Challenge

Hello!  Have you survived the Red Carpet Studios blog hop?  That was pretty incredible, wasn't it?  There was so much inspiration, & fun projects.  But the fun isn't over yet.  Be sure to keep checking back on the RCS facebook  page for more fun & games & prizes. 
 
Today a new challenge has been posted at RCS & it is an Anything Goes challenge.  It is based on the movie Anything Else, hence the anything goes challenge.  :) 
 
The sponsor is The Robin's Nest and one lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive a fall paper grouping prize pack! Don't forget, the team will also be choosing their 3 favorite projects be featured in the "Spotlight!"  So be sure to head over to the RCS blog & link up your projects.  I can't wait to see what you have created.

 

 Here is what I have created for this weeks challenge:


Honestly, I think this might be my favorite card that I've made so far!  The image is from one of our sponsor's for the blog hop, Kenny K's Digis & I colored it using my Tombow markers. I just used scraps of paper from a card class that took at Archiver's this week, & I hand cut stars, used pop dots to raise the saying, some of the stars, & the image, then I embellished w/ some twine & gems.   Voila!  I fun card!  

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that I was able to give you some inspiration.  Any comments, suggestions, ideas on how to make my blog better, I would totally love to hear!  Have a fabulous rest of your labor day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop