Nuts About Sketches #280 & 281

Well hello there!  Happy Labor Day!  I hope that you are enjoying your mini vacation after the first week of school.  I know our first week of school was exciting, & crazy at the same time.  Both girls love their teachers, & love the kids in their class. It is going to be a great year!

With the craziness of the summer behind me, I think that I will be able to get on a regular blog schedule again.  No kids pulling me in every which direction while trying to get them scheduled.

Last week was the last week of the old DT at Nuts About Sketches, & this week the new DT started their designs.  It has been a pleasure working with everyone that will no longer be remaining on the team.  I really enjoyed your work each week.  Congrats to the new team!  I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  That is what I love about sketches.  It is one sketch & every one that uses it as inspiration will come up with something different.

With that being said, here is what I created with last weeks sketch, #280:



These pics are from just some random day, January 2009.  We were having lunch & they both starting being super silly & so I got the camera out & started snapping pictures.  Funny things is that I remember it like it was yesterday!

And sketch #281:


My lil Audra!  This was her 4th b-day party at Ozzy's in PA.  It was such a fun party.  Climbing, bouncing, eating pizza & cupcakes.  These pics are when we were singing happy birthday to her (of course).

Thank you for stopping by again today.  I hope that you have enjoyed my creations.  Again, if you want to see anything specific, or want more details on how or why I did what I did, or if you want to know supplies, please let me know.  I would be happy to oblige.

Have a fantastic week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop